- OUR BEST-SELLING BAR BLADE - The Hand Jive Widow Bar Blade has been precision engineered to create the ultimate lightweight, industrial-strength bottle opener perfect for flairing.
- LIGHTER WEIGHT MEANS EASIER SPIN - The Hand Jive Widow is specially designed to make your spins and flairs easier and more eye-catching than ever before.
- INDUSTRIAL-STRENGTH ZINC COATING - Unlike some Bar Blades the Hand Jive Widow has been designed to last, each Widow is coated with an industrial-strength Zinc coating meaning it won't chip or peel, even under hard usage conditions.
- SLEEPING BAG - As always each Hand Jive Bar Blade come with its own bag to keep it clean and scratch free. This is particularly important with this finish due to the additional polishing to obtain the colour.
- SPINNER RING - A standard accessory with every Hand Jive Bar Blade is the Spinner Ring. The Polished Chrome Hand Jive Widow come with a clear spinner ring. To view other colour Hand Jive Spinner Rings to buy click here.
3.8 oz (108 gm)
.28” (3 mm)
7.28” (185 mm)
We aim to get your order to you as soon as possible.
Postage starts at £3.95 to the UK mainland only and will be sent via Royal Mail 2nd class. This can be upgraded at the checkout or spend over £30 for free delivery.
Please allow 3 business days for delivery, and add 2 if engraving. This is a maximum time we try to get them to you as quickly as possible.
Orders that are posted 1st Class Recorded are not guaranteed in a certain time, they require a signature on delivery. Once orders have left us they are in the hands of the Royal Mail.
Your order will usually be dispatched the same working day or if after 3 pm, the next day.
If special delivery has been selected the order must be placed by 3 pm Mon-Thurs, 2 pm Fri or it will be dispatched the day after.
We are not responsible for customs charges to other countries.
We hope the products you order are to your satisfaction if not, the following policy applies regarding returns.
If you have any problems with your order for any reason (faulty, defective or no longer wanted) you must return your goods unused in its original condition within 30 days for a replacement or refund.
Engraved products cannot be returned unless they are faulty or not customised correctly, unwanted engraved products are non-returnable.
We do not cover the cost of returning goods.
For personalised items, we do not accept returns unless they are personalised incorrectly.
The address your goods are dispatched to is taken straight from PayPal and printed on to our labels. We are not responsible if you fail to update your PayPal information and your order is sent to an alternative address. If your order is sent back to us due to a lack of correct address then we may require additional postage being paid.